Week 14 - Saints: It Hurts

Started by MDS, December 07, 2020, 12:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks for bringing that pic back. Appreciate that

Don Ho

I prefer the skanky inbred white trash skeezah in the cut off t-shirt photo from 2007 playoff game.  (F U Scott Young)
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

fox is sending buck and aikman to minny/tb, which shouldve been moved to 425 but for whatever reason was not.

burkhardt/moose doing this game. its the top game at 425 and it is going to houston so congrats to my man j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yay!

Hurts is from here plus it's a huge Saints town so yeah no brainer

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

The whole "respect" thing is tiresome.  And I heart Malcolm.  You were paid millions to do your job and you did it magnificently.  You won a championship and did amazing things for the community.

Your "boss" was a farging douchebag?  Yeah, so are millions of other bosses.  Get over it, Malcolm.

Diomedes

Malcolm likes to talk.

Mills has been no worse and whatever you want to say about respect and money, the Eagles had none of the latter for a(nother) fading player.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I'm not defending the Eagles or Howie in the least.  Malcolm is a god to me and, of course, the shteinbags in the media ask those moronic questions to elicit those responses to gin up the fan base and generate page view clicks.

All I'm saying is take the high road.  Don't play their incestuous game.  Just say "I loved my time in Philly" and cut the fargers off at the knees.  Or even better ignore the question entirely and use the time to promote your social justice agenda.

MDS

its more fun if he kneecaps howie though

ice grillin you

if it increases the chances howie gets fired he can say whatever the farg he wants....shtein he can say whatever he wants period and everyone else can go to hell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The point I made was it's counter-productive and only serves those parasites who feed off that sort of garbage.

You're right, though.  He can say whatever he wants just as I can hope for better from him.

ice grillin you

are most of the people complaining about him homers or racists?...im not sure which is worse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I'll go ahead and boldly say the racists are worse.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There's plenty of room to be neither a racist nor a homer and still regard his dissembling comments poorly.  "It wasn't about the money" is bullshtein. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger