Week Ten - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 07, 2019, 07:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Browns JFC

If Tenny NYJ and ATL hold on to cover I'll break even early.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein Arizona

Flea flicker fake punt

PhillyPhreak54

I want to murder Mike Vrabel

PhillyPhreak54

Holy farg the ending to the Chiefs and Titans!

PhillyPhreak54

Only 3 teams have had a lead in every game this year:

49ers: 8-0
Chiefs: 6-4
Lions: 3-5-1

MDS

its fun watching these teams chuck the ball up and down the field, then the eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

jared goff is a giant stiff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Ron Rivera down 8 going for 2. Dumb.

MDS

phattymatty

when they score and miss the 2 pt conversion i'm sure everyone will be happy he made the correct math move.

MDS

theres a calculated risk involved in everything. they could miss the xp. your dad couldve pulled out. fred trump couldve told his oldest son he loved him, just once.

down 14, you have 2 different 50/50 cracks at the 2. odds say youll get one. if its the first, you get to win the game on the next td.

phattymatty

packers really tried giving that to them. panthers prob would have scored if they weren't thinking about having to score twice.

PhillyPhreak54

Amari Cooper is so good.

It's unfair he's in Dallas.

MDS

its pretty fair...they gave up a 1 and got him

yo squad has jj arcega whiteside

PhillyPhreak54

They're gonna win this

Cuzzo farged up on last drive. Shocker