Started by Geowhizzer, September 29, 2019, 12:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein Tampa.

farg me for taking the Rams in survivor

PhillyPhreak54

WAIT A MINUTE! Pick six Rams!!

Geowhizzer

I thought the Rams' defense was supposed to be elite.  They just gave up 55 to the Famous Jameis and the Buccaneers.

General_Failure

It's a league of frauds and the Patriots. The last good game of the season should be the AFCCG, but who really believes the Chiefs will get there and won't lose in the Divisional round to, oh, let's say the Texans.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

you take the rams in survivor you deserve it...dolphins out here tanking worse than the hinkiest hinkie
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. I got in my head with all the Chargers injuries.

PhillyPhreak54

Refs were flag happy

Zeke looks lethargic

Teddy Two Yards took a brutal sack

And then Dak did too

Good L by Dallas

MDS

teddy b stinks. how does chris spielman still have a job. he really thought the vikings would win a super bowl with this stiff. then he gets hurt and he thinks, hey, lets get sam bradford and save the season. then case keenum outplays sleeves. then he throws 30 mil a year at career zero cuzzo.

anyway dak is really good against bad teams and the eagles and really bad against everyone else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Normally I wouldn't watch a Bengals game, but I'm all in for this shteinfest. I hope it ends in a tie.

General_Failure

Inject this OPI bullshtein directly into my veins.

PhillyPhreak54

I think his hand might've grazed the DBs back.

That they review it and that chud Al Riveron upholds it is nutzo

General_Failure

It'll be nice when the playoffs roll around and they stop calling it for all but one playoff game.