the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

If he brings home a magui, don't feed it after midnight.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

bowzer

Cops in Manayunk are so ridiculously racist it's not even funny...

Susquehanna Birder

http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2009/10/26/news/local/doc4ae586dd2c866144969958.txt

• A Spring Township, Perry County woman is out $250 after she wired the cash to Nigeria in exchange for a dog she ordered over the Internet. The woman, whose name was not released, realized the scheme was fraudulent after the purported seller called and demanded more money for other costs on Friday.

Seabiscuit36

So my boss is at work today, we have a huge meeting for a report i do.  Her kids both have swine flu, and i fully expect to catch it since my immune system is weaker than Munson's ish talking.  Hopefully i die a painful death, and i will donate my extensive pr0n collection to the ASIAN thread
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

I want the leftover drugs booze and of course the refrigerators.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

reese125

yeah you got to be a base head to think steffi graf is hot

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

reese125

Seabiscuit36

I just paid off the remaining 3k on my Mazda, feels nice to have one less bill per month. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 27, 2009, 05:30:56 PM
So Andre Agassi was a meth head

wonder if they will consider that a performance enhancing drug and will put his career in jeopardy? i loved Agassi.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phillymic2000

Has anyone tried netflix with the on demand online feature? We live out in the fargin boondocks and have a small family video in our town that is not that great on getting "new releases" usually until the following week. i love movies and it drives me fargin insane that these idiots have the corporate monthly ad's showing when new releases come out, but then jethro fargin snaggletooth griswald tells me "we ain't got that yet". Mother fargers.

Susquehanna Birder

We have it (well, technically it's the kid's account), and we play stuff through an Xbox 360. Looks pretty good, but the newest releases aren't always available to put in your instant queue (what you use to view stuff online). Still, there's a ton of older TV series, and enough new content to keep most people busy in front of their TVs for years.