Around The NFL - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2021, 09:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Belichik turned down the medal of freedom and slayed Trump with his statement.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1348790788046680067 20

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

no

he supported this monster then finally drew the line at attempted coup. farg him and brady
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Dre Day on January 11, 2021, 08:13:29 PM
Belichik turned down the medal of freedom and slayed Trump with his statement.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1348790788046680067 20
The best thing about this, is that trump is powerless to do anything about it. If there's anybody who has the russian golden shower tapes, it's belichick.

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of which...maybe that gets leaked soon since everyone is piling on him now.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Urban Meyer is one step closer to taking over in JAX

Rome

I wonder if Shad Khan threw in ownership of Fulham as a deal sweetener?

MDS

imagine having the best qb prospect in a decade, unlimited cap space, a franchise with zero expectations-pressure-fan base and hiring a serial quitter who doubles as an aaron hernandez apologist
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i cant believe hes only 56...im not even saying he looks bad i just for whatever reason would have put him at 60 or 61...maybe cause hes been so successful in so many places it just seems like hes been around way longer than he has...the stints were all pretty short tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 13, 2021, 04:36:18 PM
A bunch of Dolphins players told the press they think Tua sucks.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article248464745.html

In their defense, he certainly hasn't looked special in any of the games I've seen. He looked a little scared and didn't have that air of command and confidence that you'd like to see. He kind of looks like just a guy at the moment...but I'm sure the lack of training camp didn't help.

QB Eagles

Tua does suck. The interesting part is his teammates talking about it.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

I've never been a fan of him bc he is a quitter. And the Aaron Hernandez enabling.

If they rip off a zesty record the first two years what's he gonna do?

Wonder if he takes Fields now?

Rome

Meyer is a carpetbagging POS.  I mean good for the Jags because they've been about as irrelevant as a franchise as the league has ever seen, and now the 25 fans they have will be excited.