Around The NFL - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2021, 09:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Houston facing something like what Loeffler has going on with her WNBA team...the players are all running away like their hair on fire.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

texans owner is a white supremacist and they hired a freakshow from NE that is likely a q fan so trading the good black qb is possible but in the real world you would never

trying to think if a top 5 qb has ever been traded or so much as switched teams in their prime
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I can't think of one.

But yeah Cal McNair, while not as bad as is old man, isn't a good owner. And Easterby is bible thumping weirdo.

Niners would be an option too. Maybe Chicago.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Brandon Staley to the Chargers

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 17, 2021, 10:43:41 PM
Brandon Staley to the Chargers

Everything lining up perfectly for the Eagles to hire Kafka.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I'm young enough to remember when players kept their Hoyda mouths shut and played ball.

MDS

goff is legit bad...what kind of dumb team cakes off a mediocre qb oh thats right

General_Failure

QB contracts are an idiot tax.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Philip Rivers has retired.

He's taking a job as a HC coach in Alabama

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 20, 2021, 08:54:30 AM
Philip Rivers has retired.

Not that I expect the HOF committee to agree, but he was twice the QB that Eli Manning was. I'm hoping his HS coaching career flames out so we can get him in a booth.

MDS

im pretty sure he can do both

this isnt texas...he can coach his podunk high school on fridays then get on a charter and do a game on monday. because thats what he would be. aikman is only leaving if he can run the cowboys (in which case greg olson gets bumped), romo is uhhh staying and brees was already knighted by nbc

PhillyPhreak54

Dwayne Haskins is signing with PIT

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 21, 2021, 02:11:32 PM
Dwayne Haskins is signing with PIT

will he make it past training camp