Around The NFL - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2021, 09:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Him faking heart attacks when they're 2-12 and losing 37-7 in week 15 will be funny

MDS

hes hiring scott linehan as his oc...he of the underwhelming lions and cowboys oc stints who had to go to college last year to get a playcalling job

urban gets insulted in his soul when he loses a game. everyone in the nfl loses games. it feels like hes going to bail after year 2 if theyre not magically a super bowl contender
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it's actually good for the Eagles and every other team still looking that the team getting Trevor Lawrence didn't take anyone good off the market
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

MDS

dan campbell getting the lions job

you might remember him as the dolphins interim who brought a team to the linc and schooled up chip during his dictator year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Josh Gordon status: suspended again. Good job everyone, let's get together for next season's reinstatement.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I think I remember Dan Campbell for being a tight end nfl player?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

DeMeco Ryans is getting promoted to DC for SF.

General_Failure

Arthur Smith is now the coach of the Falcons. I'm told that's a real person and note a phony name.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on January 15, 2021, 05:01:29 PM
I think I remember Dan Campbell for being a tight end nfl player?

yea. giants, dallas, detroit. hence the connection. old school tight end, blocking first and playmaking last.

Quote from: General_Failure on January 15, 2021, 07:05:53 PM
Arthur Smith is now the coach of the Falcons. I'm told that's a real person and note a phony name.

his father is fred smith, founder of fedex. trust fund baby made it!

Diomedes

Ah, he's like Lance Stroll

Daddy bought a football team so his boy could get into coaching.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i have no idea who that is...google says a nascar driver...great we finally found a sport you like

im sure daddy helped smith get his foot in the door or whatever but they dont give out oc and head coach jobs to one of the fedex ceo's 10 kids just because pops got some bread

Diomedes

F1 you tool

He's not a bad driver but if his Daddy ain't owner he doesn't get a seat

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Schefter says Watson is likely done in Houston.

Pisses me off the Eagles aren't positioned to make a run.

He will likely be a Jet or Dolphin.