2009 Flyers Playoff Thread

Started by MDS, April 13, 2009, 01:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 14, 2009, 04:54:03 PM
Hatcher will be an Assistant Coach for the Playoffs

Technically he's a player/assistant coach, but it's doubtful he plays.  Knee is shot.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 14, 2009, 04:55:00 PM

Technically he's a player/assistant coach, but it's doubtful he plays.  Knee is shot.
thats why i just put coach, i cant see him playing, though on no knee's he's still better than Randy Jones
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 14, 2009, 04:56:46 PM

thats why i just put coach, i cant see him playing, though on no knee's he's still better than Randy Jones

His snarl is more physical than Matt Carle can ever hope to be.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 14, 2009, 06:14:48 AM

true as that may be, i just can't take it seriously when that guy can't weigh more than a buck twenty five. 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 14, 2009, 05:03:00 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 14, 2009, 06:14:48 AM

true as that may be, i just can't take it seriously when that guy can't weigh more than a buck twenty five. 
Patrick Swayze?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on April 14, 2009, 09:57:35 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2009, 11:03:22 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2009, 09:27:55 AM
All I want is for Hartnell to break every bone in Crosby's face. And for Gagne to piss in Malkin's eyes.  That's all. Win or lose I'll be happy if those things happen.

i hate to say it but i might like cindy better than hartnell

We've had our disagreements in the past but this is by far the worst thing you have ever said or thought ever. You should be ashamed of yourself.

im exaggerating obviously...but i really really do hate hartnall
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

yeah, i'd hate one of the few guys on the team who does the dirty work and can still score goals too
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Aside from the gay hair what's not to like about Hartnell?

I hate:
Lupul
Carle

ice grillin you

you need more reasons than the hair?

and that he looks like a witch

and is in general a clown

he one of those guys that they always say if hes not on your team you hate them...cept i dont play the game that you have to like every player on every one of your own teams

SD_Eagle5

you really hate the guy because of his hairstyle? I mean, I hate white guys with dreads but that's because they're pretentious idiots.

ice grillin you

yeah i do...its not just the hair it an overall ginormous look test fail...and the test is huge in determining how much you like an athlete...plus he plays like a clown...hes basically a less extreme steve avery

im not saying he stinks or any of this makes him a lesser player...im just saying i cant stand him

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 14, 2009, 08:06:14 PM
yeah i do...its not just the hair it an overall ginormous look test fail...and the test is huge in determining how much you like an athlete...

The gaybombs you drop are farging ridiculous. Jersey obsession + look test = closeted.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 14, 2009, 04:59:56 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 14, 2009, 04:56:46 PM

His snarl is more physical than Matt Carle can ever hope to be.

Seriously. Dress 7 d-men and send him out there specifically just to beat the shtein out of the first Penguin he finds.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Found this great idea from PSF, if you dont want to listen to Benniatti and whoever slobber all over the Pens or any series

QuoteI can't farging stand the ass licking that goes on during the playoffs, especially the Pens. So, I guess it is time for me to change my home theater audio. I turn the center channel all the way down and the satellite speakers all the way up. It turns Beninati's midget voice into a murmur and accentuates the game sounds (sticks, hits, posts, etc.). I highly recommend it to anyone who has the capability, it is the best way to watch the game

ice grillin you

that guy is a bigger douche than even bennenati for making a thinly veiled "i have a home theater system and you dont" post

no one cares ahole

and im certainly not a bennenati fan but there are a dozen announcers who could be doing the game tonight that are worse than him