2008-09 Flyers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 13, 2008, 09:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Look at all the Hoyda fans whining about Upshalls hit in the comments. :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Not sure.  The Flyers don't appear to have won any games, so I'm assuming they haven't played yet.

SD_Eagle5

the Flyers D is easily the worst in the league. I can't believe they miss Smith and Hatcher as much as they do. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe this group.

SunMo

yeah, it's embarrassing how bad of a group they are
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

how do you go from always making the playoffs but never winning anything to being the worst team in the league to the ec finals to sucking ass?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2008, 08:12:09 PM
how do you go from always making the playoffs but never winning anything to being the worst team in the league to the ec finals to sucking ass?

I'm thinking its a balance thing, they suck so the Phils can win.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

look at all the dopes at this game

ice grillin you

flyers tied it up with a minute left and are going to a shootout if anyone cares

MDS

im pretty sure just the snider sniffer repubs do

Seabiscuit36

this team has serious Palindrome, bitch farged this season up. 

Shootout loss, go figure. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

lost the shootout, still winless but they pick up a point. Now the Devils come to town.