2008-09 Flyers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 13, 2008, 09:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

The NHL is a major sports league!

In Canada.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Already 10 pts. back in the standings

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

this is so gay

the farging phillies are in the playoffs who the christ cares about hockey and message board jinxes right now (or ever)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

rjs246

The overtime goal was awful. And they look completely lost on the power play.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 15, 2008, 08:26:48 AM
and Sbisa is unreal for an 18 yo

The lone bright spot. When he was drafted they said he did everything good but nothing great. What they didn't mention is he can flat out fly. I also thought Nitty played well, the OT goal aside the game could have easily gotten out of hand in the 2nd. He needs to be the starter for now. Eminger also had a solid showing lastnight. Timonen has looked terrible so far and Coburn hasn't been much better.

rjs246

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 15, 2008, 08:26:48 AM
and Sbisa is unreal for an 18 yo

He almost had an awful giveaway in front of the goal but other than that he looked very good.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

timonen as i predicted when he got signed has gotten old almost overnight...and now they still have him for another 100 years

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 15, 2008, 08:47:48 AM
timonen as i predicted when he got signed has gotten old almost overnight...and now they still have him for another 100 years

well it's still early but yeah he's been pretty awful