06/07 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by MDS, September 30, 2006, 07:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

The forecast for Monday's opener is 71 degrees and sunny.

Lucky bastiches.

8)

MDS

Son of a bitch, I can't even watch the game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hamels is giving up a lot of HRs this spring....two more so far tonight. One to Manny and one to Pedroia. 2-1 Fighting Franconas so far...

PhillyPhreak54

Make that 3 HRs now.

JD Drew goes yard.

MDS

I went for a little (pulled a Dodger fan, got there late and left early). The Pork Sandwhich at Bulls was good. I forgot JD Drew played for the Sox, so it was a pleasent surprise to boo him and explain to my friend that he was a hack, only to see him to a hit a HR on cue. As we moved around the stadium, we found a sign from the seats previous occupants. It said Go Phillies, but the "Philli" part was on one line, and the "es" was on the other, easily making this one of the worst signs ever. I regret not telling this 5 year kid that when her bitch of a mother made us get out of her seats.

Line of the night goes to some crazy guy.

Him: Hey yo, you see the Phanatic tonight?
Me: No
Him: Well if you see, tell him I gonna farg him up
Me: Alright, I'll pass that along
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

I'm going tomorrow to watch the Jap and his gyro

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on March 30, 2007, 10:05:28 PM
I went for a little (pulled a Dodger fan, got there late and left early). The Pork Sandwhich at Bulls was good. I forgot JD Drew played for the Sox, so it was a pleasent surprise to boo him and explain to my friend that he was a hack, only to see him to a hit a HR on cue. As we moved around the stadium, we found a sign from the seats previous occupants. It said Go Phillies, but the "Philli" part was on one line, and the "es" was on the other, easily making this one of the worst signs ever. I regret not telling this 5 year kid that when her bitch of a mother made us get out of her seats.

Every word of this story belongs in the 'Men Should Act Like Men' thread.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Admit you were entertained and I'll do it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on March 30, 2007, 11:41:25 PM
Quote from: MDS on March 30, 2007, 10:05:28 PM

Every word of this story belongs in the 'Men Should Act Like Men' thread.

MDS has yet to achieve the required level of manliness to post in that thread.   

Geowhizzer

Supposedly the Phils have made an offer for Toronto's Francisco Rosario.

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 31, 2007, 08:28:40 AM
Supposedly the Phils have made an offer for Toronto's Francisco Rosario.

QuoteWho cares.

Posted by alipin3 on Friday, Mar 30, 2007 12:15 pm EDT

:-D

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.