2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Nunez with a nice play at 3rd and a double. Anyone see where I'm going with this?

Father Demon

I forgot to say this earlier:

GO CARDS!!

And in case I forget, I'd like to say it in advance for Wednesday and Thursday as well...

8)
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

I thought it was supposed to rain....  :-\

SD_Eagle5

Rolen with a GS, 10-0. Get the batteries out early.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

wow

10-0

well at least i dont have to rush home to watch.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

phillymic2000

:boom nice start to the season, it's early though ::)

Wingspan

10-1 now

burrell homered.

season's back on.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Upper deck shot from Pujols. 13-1. This is great.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Hollywood

I love lesbians.