Week 16 - Cowboys: Wentz v Prescot VI

Started by MDS, December 15, 2019, 04:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Dak's actually looking worse than Wentz today. I'm not going to watch the rest of the Rams game because I want to keep the unreasonable expectation that the Eagles might win next week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Unless the d line dominates the Birds are going down. 

Don Ho

Eagles aren't wining next week.

They beat a weak rookie QB, a child beating dinosaur running back and Bill Callihan today in what was basically a home game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

anyone remember the last time the eagles beat the cowboys at home in a meaningful game?

i looked it up and its...yeah
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on December 15, 2019, 05:20:24 PM

the only question is is it worse than last time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 15, 2019, 05:52:41 PM
farg that

Go Birds

somebody is trying to go to the game and that somebody is a super homer

PhillyPhreak54

Unfortunately I can't come home this year bc I used all my days when I had surgery

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 15, 2019, 05:55:41 PM
Unfortunately I can't come home this year bc I used all my days when I had surgery

i feel like that has happened for every road game since 2008

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Does anyone remember when this pathetic defense didn't show up in Miami and gave up 37 points to a freshmen team?  You soon will.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2019, 05:44:59 PM
Quote from: AO1 on December 15, 2019, 05:20:24 PM

the only question is is it worse than last time

I'd like to think at home with the weather it'll be closer but Dallas has their number and they're steam rolling the Rams. Just looked, early line was Eagles getting 1. I'm sure after today they'll be getting more either way I can't see it being close.