Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i went to this awful game, biked across town to underground arts for an incredibly weird but hysterical conner o'malley show. guess what i didnt give a shtein about? this meaningless game.

you people need to get out more
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Come to Houston next weekend so me you and Uncle John can chill

MDS

i wouldnt step foot in texas if alexandria daddario's Hoyda was calling my name
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha that's a lie. You'd be down here in a hot minute for that

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Took a two-mile walk in nearly 90 degrees rather than watch the beginning of the game.

I made a wise choice.

MDS

really fun game tonight...seems like theyre an average mess omg omg freak out

Don Ho

Bitch slapped Thursday night, barely beat this trash Rockies team last night.  Had a friend text me "good win!"  Good win?  They beat Brad Hand Job, they scored the go ahead on a ball that was gazzilameters from being caught.  I don't call that a good win.

Only positive was Nola regrouped after the first inning meltdown, at least it was early tonight.  A new twist to the usual 4th inning deflating fart ballon show.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 22, 2023, 05:16:00 AM
Bitch slapped Thursday night, barely beat this trash Rockies team last night.  Had a friend text me "good win!" 

did his name rhyme with rod
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

theres no such thing as a bad loss or good win in baseball....what is wrong with you people

PhillyPhreak54

Look at ya boi Pache killing it today

MDS

2 things can be true

1) playing him early in the year when he was a complete mess was a horrible decision
2) k long magic touch is a real thing

MDS

is everyone happy or now did they not beat houston 15-0 so its not good enough

SD

Only on peacock tomorrow? Why a Sunday noon game why not a Tuesday night or some shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Great job Wheeler.