Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

That is a weird layout there in CF
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Exactly Jay!  These meatheads have got to get Valdez, little off tonight
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Don't know wtf Schwarber was doing there watching those 3 go by
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Why am I so calm during a WS elimination game!

Watching Schwarber take a called strike 3 in mid season makes me go ballistic.  Today, ok whatever.

Sure Hoskins will bring me back to reality.

Don Ho

Honest to God, now I laugh every time I watch Haskins farg up, it's truly comical

PhillyPhreak54

Who decided on the strategy of taking fastballs down the middle was wise?

Dickheads need to swing the farging bat

Don Ho

About to turn on Lectures In History on CSPAN2 every time Phils bat.

Don Ho

Jesus, not our series fellas

PhillyPhreak54

I may not survive this.

What a corksucking horseshtein call on Castellanos

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 05, 2022, 09:22:59 PM
I may not survive this.

What a corksucking horseshtein call on Castellanos

Yeah, this umpire has been a farging disgrace tonight.  I thought MLB was supposed to have the best ones doing these games.

... at least it isn't Angel Hernandez, I guess.

Geowhizzer

Worst part is, that will be N.C.'s excuse to swing at every pitch for the balance of his contract.

PhillyPhreak54

Motherfarger!

Valdez ain't this good. But they're making him look like he's a farging pitching god

Don Ho

This is going down as an abysmal 3 game stretch for this lineup.  Disturbing.

Don Ho

Beautiful home Run followed by watching the sloth run down the first base line

QB Eagles

Schwarber hits a bomb and all the other meatheads go golfing at everything too.