Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

We Ride With Philly Rob

MDS

i guess because the games are going to be on big fox, but we get the top team of joe davis and john smoltz even though the dodgers are a bigger draw

yes, that means braves fan and anti vax maga freak john smoltz. prepare accordingly.

your boys got unlimited PTO, a work from home schedule and a $70 ticket for friday. lets gooooooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I am playing hooky this afternoon...kinda. Plan to leave the office around 1115.

BUT

our farging internet has been out for about 16 hours now. of course!

That screws with me working from home.

PhillyPhreak54

Schwarber
Hoskins
Realmuto
Harper
Castellanos
Bohm
Segura
Vierling
Sosa

LETS GO.

PhillyPhreak54

And Robertson is off the roster.

Why?

Because he strained his calf jumping up celebrating Harper's homer. Are you shteintin me?

SD

He pulled a Gramaticca? Dumbass

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 11, 2022, 10:39:36 AM
And Robertson is off the roster.

Why?

Because he strained his calf jumping up celebrating Harper's homer. Are you shteintin me?

Only in Philadelphia.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Makes sense since Sosa is back and Guthrie is a RH.

I have a feeling him or Vierling come up with a huge late inning hit in this series.

MDS

my god i love j...dalton guthrie is going to get a big hit. you cant make this stuff up

hes a (possible) defensive replacement for castellanos/pinch runner. maton didnt really have a role since hes not going to hit for anyone. guthrie is better in RF and faster.

the robertson thing just kills them. they have 2 starters and now 3 relievers. bellatti, brogdon, maybe syndergaard going to have to high leverage outs. yeeeeeeeesh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 11, 2022, 10:38:47 AM
Schwarber
Hoskins
Realmuto
Harper
Castellanos
Bohm
Segura
Vierling
Sosa

LETS GO.

That screams double digit strikeouts
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

It also screams up 2-0

Let's farging goooooooo

Don Ho

Ranger can't be long for today.  Terrifying seeing him out there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

YESSSS OK BOYS LETS GOOOOO