Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

this marlins game is absolutely excruciating...i cant really describe how big this is

not only because of how out matched they are vs houston but to get j a clinch day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Marlins win.  WOOOOOO... backing into the playoffs!  Get ready to get swept! :crazy

PhillyPhreak54

We clinching tomorrow boys!

MDS

this is the phillies, all things are possible

can you imagine them clinching on a meltdown nola start with bad luck hentz in the house....leggo dbacks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2022, 06:30:52 PM

can you imagine them clinching on a meltdown nola start with bad luck hentz in the house....leggo dbacks

Almost worth flying to Houston to watch in person

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2022, 06:30:52 PM

I'm excited. Never been in the situation for a clincher.

Nola better not shtein himself.

ice grillin you

If it's even possible brewers are bigger dogs than the Phil's

9 runs in four games against the marlins
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its very much even possible...its the only reason the phillies (should) get in. not only this weekend's major gag vs miami but theyve blown like 10 games since the break.

remember the phillies are 1 gb of SD with the breaker so getting the 5 seed and a trip to flushing is very much in play here. look out

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'd rather play the Cards.

Gonna head down to the stadium area soon to have some food and pregame. We are in sec 120 just behind the LH box it seems. Not bad seats but I'm bougie and wish I still had club level season tix for this.

Plz Nola don't embarrass yourself

SD

You should do something funny like run on the field in an ANTIFA outfit

Geowhizzer

He's in Texas.  He might actually get shot by one of those "stand your ground" types.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha yep - I wouldn't make it out of the stadium.

Then again when I wear Philly stuff I'm basically saying "farg you rednecks I'm one of them there yankee libruhls"

PhillyPhreak54

We are 15 rows from the field and will be off the right shoulder of the umpire when looking out to CF - basically behind the LH box.

A ton of Phillies fans here

LETS FCKING GOOOOO

MDS

need a j tv appearance...everyone be on the look out