Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The moping bothers me.

I read a story in the athletic about how Long basically has to leave him alone bc he's moody.

He made some nice plays in right today but god damn man hit the ball.

Hoskins
Castellanos
Schwarber
JT

Those four should be able to carry a club offensively. But here we are.

Geowhizzer

Bohm manages to get one out.

What's next:  Odubel not doing something stupid?

PhillyPhreak54

Don't ask for too much eh?

PS - the orioles are fun to watch

MDS

the angels have to be the most pathetic team in the game, more so than the phillies. all that money and talent and theyre just hot garbage year in year out

bohm is a complete farce...why he doesnt have swings like that more often i can figure out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bohm x 2

Yeah think Trout regrets re-signing? Where does Ohtani end up - NY?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 08, 2022, 10:27:30 PM
Bohm manages to get one out.

What's next:  Odubel not doing something stupid?

Twice in one game?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 08, 2022, 11:12:19 PM
Bohm x 2

Yeah think Trout regrets re-signing? Where does Ohtani end up - NY?

the bidding on ohtani is going to be quite insane. when has there ever been an ace who also hits 40 bombs? sadly the mets make sense...he can just take scherzer's salary. poor millville boy gonna be stacking them L's while putting up the greatest statistical resume since bonds

maybe getting benched a few times this week woke up bohm up to actually try and drive the ball. hes a giraffe with zero athleticism...if hes not slugging hes not playing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Did Pujols really just pimp a (long) fly ball?

PhillyPhreak54

He did. And it sounded dead off the bat like he got it off the end.

Loved seeing the Cards fans think it was gone only to have it caught.

As for Ohtani...

Mets
Yankees
Giants
Mariners (maaaaybe)
Cubs
Red Sox

Would love to see the Phils on there but lol no

MDS

your team already has 1000 dh's...you want one more? plus he wants to go somewhere lowkey where he can win. the dodgers feel right, too.

i think they need 3 in st lou considering what theyre up against in toronto and never playing well in miami. thatll keep them above wooder heading into the break

Geowhizzer

Time for Ebel Knebel...

SD

Routine double play ball

Bohmed

SD

The Cards pulled a Phils

Geowhizzer

I'm getting too old for this shtein.  Where's my blood pressure pills?

PhillyPhreak54

Whew!!

Good win

Let's goooo