Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 15, 2022, 07:32:35 PM
i dont have any trust that theyll do this but they really need to give brogdon and morales chances to make it...they need another RH arm to pair with ser in set up

familia absolutely stinks, bellati/norwood are replacement level arms. they are what they are. but whats going to happen is one of morales/brogdon will be sent down on tuesday for eflin's spot

Morales shipped out

MDS

typical phillies....stott is gonna go down too for didi fairly soon

watching it again the pitch to lux wasnt bad. curve below the knees, he just went and got it. missing arm side to belly when he had him beat and losing taylor is what cost knebel.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 15, 2022, 07:46:42 PM
First pitch was a strike called ball set the tone for that at bat. They won 3 outta 4 against the farging dodgers not complaining

Exactly, I told my buddy here they get a split I'll be a estatic so I'll take three out of four.  This was more than the ninth-inning they had so many chances to put that kid away the first four innings and couldn't take advantage of it.  Let's not forget that horrendous at bat by Odubel with the bases loaded. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

QuoteBryce Harper is batting .314/.417/.633 with 122 runs, 181 hits, 54 doubles, 2 triples, 42 home runs, 105 RBI, 105 bases on balls, and 19 stolen bases over his last 162 games played.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 16, 2022, 01:46:07 PM
QuoteBryce Harper is batting .314/.417/.633 with 122 runs, 181 hits, 54 doubles, 2 triples, 42 home runs, 105 RBI, 105 bases on balls, and 19 stolen bases over his last 162 games played.

Oh yeah?! But what's his (insert obscure moneyball stat only lil guy cares about here)?! He sucks!

ice grillin you

I love angry salty at lil guy j
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its a great shtick dont get me wrong but hes so in over his head...its like when a MAGA chud tries to talk politics. "oh yea lib ill bet global warming is a thing considering its 15 degrees right now"

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lololol

J at a ballgame: beers, hotdogs and eyeballs
Lil guy at a ballgame: white claw, tofu and Excel

PhillyPhreak54

Ah I see the Phillies are back.

MDS

Don Ho

They're like an ex-wife.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Biggest anticlimactic win so far this season.  Actually felt like they were losing the entire game.  Even Alavarado 1-2-3 8th inning did nothing for me.

Don Ho

15 hits in 3 games, oh yeah they're back!

Don Ho

I know Schwarber has natoriously had slow starts but he is just trash right now.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 15, 2022, 01:49:04 AM
Four in a row!

Once again lil guys homie Jean Jean is making noise.

Let's make it five and a sweep of the dodgers!

the phillies are 1-3 with 3 pitiful losses since this