Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I went to re-up my mlb package and it's now $139 for the year.  The Phils-only package is $119.

First year in a while I haven't minded coughing up the dough to watch these losers.

ice grillin you

fat Kyle leads off yard and the place went bonkers....jt harper and castellones all tried to hit every single pitch after that for a HR cause they wanted that love
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

words can't describe how bad this Phillies booth is

I honestly think carp and FP might be better

PhillyPhreak54

Kruk is good and every once in awhile Amaro has some good insights

5-0 boom!

Can't wait for the bullpen to blow it

Geowhizzer

Nola looking good to this point.

Still waiting for the arsonists in the bullpen.

ice grillin you

It might be the 5th it might be the 7th but no one goes from gem to implosion better than Nola

ice grillin you

now defense rearing it's ugly head....my god Rhys is putrid

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 08, 2022, 05:28:55 PM
It might be the 5th it might be the 7th but no one goes from gem to implosion better than Nola

My buddy tried to blame Girardi.  Nola sucks just fine on his own.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the defense and base running and overall baseball intellect is an abomination....the hitting is really good

Game one is the season

Don Ho

Just told my buddy the same thing. welcome to 2022
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

man does stott have a beautiful swing....I think all lefties do but his got a little extra sugar

SD

That was fun

Stott's girl is #town hot

I'm confidently optimistic the Phil's bp will be decent. SAD looked great during ST...he has perfect middle relief stuff.

Sixers/Phil's tomorrow. Going Monday and Tuesday with my buddy who's a Mets fan.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice win. And yeah this is how they have to do it - hit enough to overcome the pitching and defense.

NLCS here we come!

https://twitter.com/mlb_fights/status/1512578959267045384 21&t=UKhc4jt5bPrcsnVP9pbi7g

MDS

ballpark was juiced...havent felt like that in years. maybe more.

their defense was going to be something special but man the baserunning. idiotic over aggressiveness. they need to hit their way out of extra outs but they can be giving them away

nola was special for 6 innings. weak contact, one hit was a pop up homer, lotta ugly swings. then in the 7th, nobody goes from 0 to 60 quite like this friggin guy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

How can he be unhittable for six innings and then look like a farging noodle arm?

Long Covid maybe?