Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol @ cam bedrosian

i think pops would be better now

how he got out of that inning is pure luck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 05, 2021, 02:55:41 PM
lol giradi just had Bryce Harper bunt

"Lay it down, get him over for the guy behind me to get it done," Harper said, explaining his thought process. "It's a huge opportunity to get ahead in that game and make up the difference."

Girardi said Harper bunted on his own, without input from the dugout. Asked what he thought of the decision, Girardi shook his head and smiled.

"No comment," he said.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Harper is literally dragging that bunch of losers behind him like a bag of bricks to the finish line.

Geowhizzer

MDS

outside of neris having to pitch in what turned out to be a blowout, pretty much a perfect day. they won easily and everyone around them lost.

im sure theyll sweep milwaukee then lose 10 games in a row at home to colorado and chicago

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt.

Weird team.

I think I saw Jean Jean shoot you the finger on TV when he was rounding third

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2021, 09:41:57 PM
No doubt.

Weird team.

I ba thought Todd was the guy in the stands who caught the homer.

MDS

the phillies are trying to make the playoffs

the phillies are hitting matt vierling 5th and playing a very gimpy fred galvis at short

PhillyPhreak54

Vierling has been swinging it well

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on September 07, 2021, 01:00:26 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 06, 2021, 09:41:57 PM
No doubt.

Weird team.

I ba thought Todd was the guy in the stands who caught the homer.

He'd throw it back

MDS

i wouldve held out that ball for a hefty ransom is what i wouldve done

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 07, 2021, 07:57:39 PM
Vierling has been swinging it well

thats great, its matt vierling and if hes hitting 5th you suck. in fact if hes starting you suck

PhillyPhreak54

Ramon Rosso, ladies and gents. shteinting down his leg.

But he wouldn't be in the game if the god damn "ace" didn't disappoint yet again

MDS

im all for taking a dump on nola...3 runs over 5 innings isnt horrendous. its not *good* but it sorta keeps you in the game.

j's beloved wittle offense with a no show. cant believe red hot matt vierling didnt spark it

PhillyPhreak54

Well duh. Of course they need to hit.