Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

And so over Joe G.  Next!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

And Hoskins apparently pulls his groin more than a teenage boy.  Done for the season.

Put a bullet in them. They're done.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

L
O
L

J
F
C

Got home and turned it on to see 4-0 and shut it off.

PhillyPhreak54

Cocktease of a ninth inning there.

Below .500

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 26, 2021, 11:12:42 PM
Cocktease of a ninth inning there.

If you have a scintilla of faith in this team, that shtein is on you. They've certainly done nothing to inspire it.

Geowhizzer

Knapp, Eflin and Luke Williams test positive for COVID.  All three were vaccinated.

Rome

5/8 colleagues of mine were vaxxed and got the Rona.  I'm next. No doubt.

Geowhizzer

Yeah, I have a feeling that my school is going to be ravaged.  Almost as badly as an Ian Kennedy fastball.  :boom

Don Ho

I feel ravaged right now. 

Kenendy has been a horrible acquisition
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hawaii record number cases today, 1000+, 8 deaths.  Stay away haoles.

PhillyPhreak54

Down at Surfside Beach (texas beaches are a joke) for the weekend. Saw they blew this one. Shocking!

Don Ho

Good, loose here down the stretch and than they can really blow this all up. 

Don Ho

I have never wanted to see a Phillies team swept in my life.  This weekend I would love it.

Don Ho

Can't remember the last time I was so unemotional seeing a game tying home run.