Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Klentak and MacPhail making the call makes me nervous.

But yeah - until your boy, Moneyball Matt, actually builds a staff....ain't nothing good happening.

SD

Good riddance. Please hire Maddon. I know he's probably my going to the Angels but stupid money and all

MDS

they cant hire someone that wants to manage the angels and be a goofy socal aging boomer

middleton made sure to mention that klentek is leading the search for the new manager, so thats where that is. the philosophy of the organization is fine. they are doing the same things the astros and rays are doing. the difference is the guy physically making the decisions is a poor talent evaluater. cant wait until mickey moniak gets 120 at bats next year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

None of it really matters until they start getting smarter and luckier in the draft and elsewhere in the player acquisition game. 

Geowhizzer

Gabe was just the tip of the iceberg.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Marlins may go another 16 years

QB Eagles

Virtually every aspect of the organization sucks. There's no reason to complain about one sucky aspect of it being replaced. And no Phillies homer in the world thinks it's the final piece of the puzzle.

MDS

"presumed frontrunner" is buck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they need a browns type situation....move the franchise...keep the name and colors....start over

and why keep klentak to hire buck
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Manager  :boo
GM  :boo
Farm System  :boo
Draft  :boo
Veteran acquisitions  :boo

They are so farged.  WE are so farged.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And God please, no on Buck.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

they are going to be about as mediocre next year as this, and that will likely get klentak fired. then youre starting from square one again. so hiring a retread like buck is whatever. let this thing blow up then hire a real manager and gm for 21 when hopefully acuna like dies or something

Rome

The only thing worse than watching the 2019 Phillies was watching that news conference this afternoon.

Pure torture. 

PhillyPhreak54

I want Girardi.

Interesting to see what their hit list looks like tho