Quote from: MDS on June 13, 2019, 08:33:22 PM
j: the phillies SUCK
j: kapler IS A MORON
j: pitching decisions are IMPORTANT, you NERD klentak

also j: 4-3 road trip

0-7?Better?

which bullpen jackass blows it tonight?

Don Ho

That was a total 'get the farg out of first place you frauds" win if ever there was one.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on June 14, 2019, 10:40:08 PM
hector hasnt blown much of anything this year...oh what a time to do it

welp, there you go

that ball was catchable for a LF that is not a complete sloth cement foot oaf. jay is what he is. cutch's injury is not good.

additional. everyone blows saves but i told you all weeks ago about hector walking the tight rope with 1 pitch. he fell.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

What got me in the last few innings is how many Braves hitters managed to work a walk or get a hit with two strikes.

Don Ho

A descent outfielder could have caught the previous hit too.  Damn is Bruce slow.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 14, 2019, 10:53:14 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 14, 2019, 08:27:45 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 13, 2019, 08:33:22 PM
j: the phillies SUCK
j: kapler IS A MORON
j: pitching decisions are IMPORTANT, you NERD klentak

also j: 4-3 road trip

0-7?Better?

which bullpen jackass blows it tonight?

Ding ding and we have the loser!

What an awful loss.

THEY WERE UP SEVEN TO fargING ONE

MDS

they went into this 7 game stretch under manned in the bullpen and got got. sitting around waiting for farging dubey ramos and old man neshek to come back like thats going to solve everything.

some of these injuries are out of their control but throwing the giants your 40th best prospect for tony watson isnt that hard
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You know who it's hard for?

Matt Klentak, that's who.

It's also hard for him to reach into that fraud Middleton's wallet for some of that "stupid money" and get that Amish looking ginger freak Kimbrel.

MDS

this isnt 2014, kimbrel isnt the savior. and the last thing they need is an expensive, old reliever. they have enough of those.

in a vacuum neris blowing a game isnt a big deal. hes been really good this year. this was his first meltdown. a halfway decent LF would've saved it. when quinn comes back i think you will see bruce out of the game late. quinn is not back.

the issue with the loss is more over-extending pivetta because all you had in the pen were velasquez, alvarez and ramos to get you to hector. naturally, that combo turned a comfortable lead to a 2-run game. hector did the rest. this couldve been avoided if they made a trade or 2 in preparation for 7 straight games they needed to at least go like 3-4 in. they did nothing.

the season is long and they will lose more games. this was by far the worst out of all them and i vividly remember the game where juan nicasio grooved a fastball to charloe blackmon with DREW BUTERA on deck.

PhillyPhreak54

Lets see what Ace has tomorrow. Legit stop the bleeding type game or a typical I'm a number three masquerading as a number one game.

MDS

aaron nola at his best will throw 6 and change decent innings. he is not an ace. he was not paid like an ace. by default he might be the best pitcher on this staff but he is very much a 2-3. probably closer to a 3 because of the inconsistencies he has in finding his release point. when hes on hes nasty, but only for a moment in time before he runs out of gas in the 6th.

after the braves did that to hector, i really dont know what their path to winning is short of a 15-0 lead. i will be out for dinner tomorrow and hopefully can miss this game. find something better to do everyone seriously.

Geowhizzer

I don't know if it's encroaching middle age or the Eagles Super Bowl victory last year, but I don't get nearly as upset over these losses as I used to.

Cie la vie, I suppose.

Still need to fix the farging bullpen.

PhillyPhreak54

Still sour about that one. Sonofabitch.

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 14, 2019, 11:40:13 PM
I don't know if it's encroaching middle age or the Eagles Super Bowl victory last year, but I don't get nearly as upset over these losses as I used to.

Cie la vie, I suppose.

Still need to fix the farging bullpen.

The deal I personally made was to give me just that one and I'll never demand another.

Looks like I'm right on schedule with these clowns. 

MDS

the key to remember with the phillies is they are the worst franchise in the history of american sports. they lose and lose and lose some more. theyve had worse losses and seasons than this and will have more in the future.

following them is a mistake and mostly a waste of time. once you internalize that it all goes down better.