Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I can't even think straight right now I'm so farging mad
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

What is he doing what is the dumb Canadian doing is anybody up??
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I want to tell you boy some thing I know your old farts can support me on this but you don't forget this shtein forever this things for life remember all the farg ups from 83, 93and 2009 yes winning the World Series here and there helps ease the pain but you don't forget this shtein.

Don Ho

Take all your analytics and shove them up your ass!

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Sorry guys I have not been this pissed off in years. My phone has not stop blowing up asking me what in the farg were they thinking taking wheeler out and then you put in Mr. Not Ready for Primetime.

This is great now we get to stew about it for three innings which will take two hours

Geowhizzer

Had to turn off the sound.  Trying to distract myself with schoolwork to only pay half attention to the game.

Apparently, I can't take the pressure any better than Thomson, Alvarado, Hoskins, and Seranthony.

PhillyPhreak54

Legit depressed.

It's impossible for us to have good shtein isn't it?

If they come back and win it's a farging miracle.

Don Ho

Wait until Neris strikes out the side

QB Eagles

casual philly saturday losing championships in multiple sports

Don Ho

Six hits over 24.2 innings that'll get er' done

Don Ho

Don Ho

Honestly the only suspense now is Topper's reasoning for putting in Mr. Melt.

Don Ho

oh, man, so close on that bunt!

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds