Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Way to get out of that Nola.

He's got one inning left if it's a quick inning.

Need some farging runs please

Geowhizzer

I love October Nola.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm nervous.

Come on Ser.

Please.

PhillyPhreak54

My goodness.

Whew.

The stress.

Huge strikeouts - farging huge

PhillyPhreak54

Haha nothing is ever easy with this fargin team

Can't put them away

PhillyPhreak54

YESSSSSSIRRRRR

Ridin with Philly Rob on that midnight train down to Georgia

Let's goooooooo

Geowhizzer

Bye Bye Albert, Yadi, and Wainwright!

Wheeler and Nola did their jobs.

The hitters better get their heads out of their asses, or the next series will be short.

QB Eagles

A lot of life has passed since the last Phillies playoff series win. This shtein makes me feel nostalgic.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I was just starting my 30's the last time they won a playoff series.

It would be amazing to keep this going.

SD

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 04, 2022, 11:29:41 AM
I'm probably going to eat these words and possibly just a carryover from last night and the bj I got this morning but anyone else feeling optimistic or am I just riding a high?

Maybe I'm right maybe it's cause she swallowed but either way

Aaron Motherfargin Nola

MDS

im not sure if those games made any sense but playoff baseball doesnt really make any sense

-ser really bucked up. that was the moment. 2 on, 1 out for goldy and arenado and hes teetering on a meltdown. magically morphs into mid summer seranthony and gets the k's. wow.
-eflin cant strike anyone out and doesnt have closer stuff but he throws strikes and gets soft contact. its not ideal but it can work.
-segura bunting after the marsh double so stott and schwarber could go l/l made about as much sense as j's SP takes. what the farg.
-alec bohm? alec bohm.
-nola not melting down in the 2 biggest starts of his life. ok.
-what is the point of castellanos? he cant the hit the ball in the air and cant move. im losing my mind.

they were playing with house money more or less in this series and now they really are. the braves are significantly better than them and theyve made it further than any logical person would anticipate. see you friday at the bank.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 08, 2022, 06:35:09 PM
Starting pitchers should be 7 inning guys.

wait

so you think each team should have 4-6 starters than can go through a lineup 3.5 times on a consistent basis. like whether it is degrom or alcantara or kershaw or christopher sanchez they should all pitch into the 7th inning.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 08, 2022, 08:11:11 PM
Anxiety off the charts.

I couldn't take it, had to surf before the game with my brother.  Got out of the water, ran to phone and Harper hits the bomb. I need oxygen tonight.  Forgot how much I missed those gut wrenching, border line aneurism, near out of body experiences.  I'm still in shock.

Nola huge brass balls!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And Todd couldn't agree more:

Eflin is not a closer
Nick C. may be a fraud.  He's been a bust.  His "I haven't felt comfortable all year" shtein was pathetic.  Get comfortable you little bitch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

AND big middle finger to Arenado.  What a pouting little douche.