Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

because hes a moody bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nicky baby!

Two run bomb.

Geowhizzer

Gibson looking strong through five.  Just good to see baseball again.

Munson

Just gonna mash mash mash all year baby
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

the a's stink but gibson getting 10 k's is kinda notable...he doesnt miss bats normally.

theyre probably going to struggle against good teams so any shot to make it interesting predicates on sweeping out crap teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva game by Gibson.

Get the brooms out tomorrow

SD

My buddy didn't come through on tickets so I hit the box office up. Section 131 row 24 $140 for 2 tickets...stub hub/seat geek couldn't get through and cheapest tickets nose bleeds were roughly same price. Phil's game was lit. Adrenaline rush every hr hit. Was behind the A's dugout lots of d bag A's fans in our section. Gibson's range was perfect. I'll be there Monday and Tuesday with my 6'5 240lbs pr douche bag Mets buddy. Section 133.

Don Ho

A's fans in Philly?  Wow!  That's the last group of fans I'd think you'd see that far from home, next to Mariners.  Maybe Bay Area transplants?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Or 100-year-olds pining for the days of Connie Mack?

SD

They were middle aged dudes. Not sure if you could see the guy on tv, but we were 2 rows behind the mega douche in the A's jersey waving the California state flag every time the A's ran off the field. Most of the A's fans were cool but that guy was just asking for an ass beating. The inebriated idiot Phil's fans the row behind us were jawing him with him...above and beyond the regular fun shtein talking.

ice grillin you

Bases loaded no outs no runs

how often does that happen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I was taking a dump...why'd they take Eiflin out high pitch count?

ice grillin you

Not really just early in the season with a short spring
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS