Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on March 29, 2018, 07:43:40 PM
"It's only the first game" - T Mac

We have 161 more of these to look forward to before they fire Kapler.

Rome

At least the chick reporter from the Braves is hot.  Nice cans too. 

Also - fire this farg now.  Don't wait.  Just fire him now.  farg him and his 21st Century Cyberdine Systems stat bullshtein.    Baseball is about more than stats.  It's about instincts and situational awareness.  It's also about putting your players in the right spot to beat the other team.  He clearly doesn't understand that.

Fire him now.  Don't bother waiting for July or next year.  Just do it now. 

Rome

Quote from: MDS on March 29, 2018, 07:44:19 PM
lol man how ive missed the phillies

Ha.  Agreed.  Way too much winning with the Eagles and Sixers. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 29, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
At least the chick reporter from the Braves is hot.  Nice cans too. 

Also - fire this farg now.  Don't wait.  Just fire him now.  farg him and his 21st Centiry stat bullshtein.    Baseball is about more than stats.  It's about instincts and situational awareness.  It's also about putting your players in the right spot to beat the other team.  He clearly doesn't understand that.

Fire him now.  Don't bother waiting for July or next year.  Just do it now.

this is an organizational philosophy though kaplar is taking it to the most ridiculous possible degree

taking out nola was an inexcusable move but 2 of your best relief pitchers couldnt get anyone out. your offense shut down after the 6th. lets all just calm down and remember the real focus is joel embiid's face.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Actually you're right.  Joe Torre couldn't manage a team to a Series win that doesn't have the horses. 

But he wouldn't in his worst farging day do what this clown did tonight. 

QB Eagles

I don't think that was 21st century stat-informed management we saw out there today. That was just Gabe disappearing up his own ass. Kaplrmetrics.

Rome

Did you see Nick Williams standing in the outfield with a cheat sheet card trying to figure out where to stand?

Holy shtein.  I don't need more than one game to spot a fraud and that's what this guy is. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on March 29, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
Chip farging Kapler.

lol

Exactly

Sabremetric bullshtein at its finest. Barkann and the post game crew are destroying Kapler

Don Ho

OK se we had 'The Process" and Big Balls Doug across the street.  WTF do we call this sloppy mess?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

SD

Kaplers response to taking Nola out was "I have confidence in those guys". When pressed he retreated back to the same response. Chip 2.0

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on March 29, 2018, 08:32:10 PM
OK se we had 'The Process" and Big Balls Doug across the street.  WTF do we call this sloppy mess?

Clusterfarg.

MDS

his reasoning made sense if it was the 7th or 8th inning and you werent bringing in holby farging milner....the numbers dont lie (nola's ops going up each time he went through the order, his career stats vs. freddie) but its a 5-0 game with your best pitcher dealing. i havent the slightest clue whyd youd even be looking at matchup data.

again, over managing and thinking way way too much about shtein. the data really helps in october when its the 5th inning and 4-3...but its april. if he keeps doing this he's going to get booed back to the tanning salon.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Over managing because of the stupid goddamn "analytics"

MDS

hey j throw me 55 for mlbtv...use your calculator