Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 link=topic=22063.msg1105986#msg1105986 date=1557722615The first few fans loved him more than Grit
/quote]

romey level troll

kudos
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

The year Howard hit 58 hrs he was the biggest star In Philly by a long shot.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 13, 2019, 12:39:06 AM
No one complained about Ryan Howard prior to his mega deal because he was a perennial NL MVP candidate before that deal. That even happened before he struck out looking against the Giants to end 2010.

Ouch, that still hurts.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Garbage Nola is back

six of his nine starts have now been shtein

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 13, 2019, 08:13:50 PM
Garbage Nola is back

six of his nine starts have now been shtein

4/9

today he has zero fastball command and its brutal to watch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he was never going to be a top of the rotation guy but he could try not to be trash

MDS

does espn have any good baseball broadcast teams? anything is better than tmac but good lord
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

holy shtein is Harper bad

Don Ho

Jesus Harper, c'mon! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

lock of the century is bryce to k after the first 2 guys get on

generally you can always bank on him for a walk but that's prime flail zone

PhillyPhreak54

Hey look! Nola is pitching like shtein again!

Don Ho

Nola is luckier than shtein bums only down a run.  84 pitches through three innings. 

Don Ho

Whoa!  Bryce, are you alive?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Probably be able to get to bed early tonight

Lifeless fargs