Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Nothing like a solo homer to get you back in it!

Hopefully this wakes up the rest of those farging meatheads
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

They should have two more homers but this park is like the Grand Canyon

And they're squeezing up the middle and the Phils have hit two rockets right to them

For Bryce to not be on that change was disappointing. That's that farging beanpoles best pitch

Don Ho

Harper it's ok to get a single and get your ass on base.  Bohm, gave up on you tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

OK, Hoffman brought his testicles today

Geowhizzer

Be nice if Rojas could at least impersonate a major-league hitter.

PhillyPhreak54

He smoked that one. Damn!

Ok boys...tied up. Need this pitching to hold up.

Don Ho

Nice work you dirty hillbilly

Don Ho

One very big positive is they are striking the ball well, they're connecting.  It's like you said J, they're playing this game in the Grand Canyon.

Don Ho

Bummer Rojas sneaks that in I think you see some major leaking by Dbacks

Don Ho

I really would take getting run over by a city bus on my walk or having a wild pack of pit bulls attack me over listening to farging Ron darling.

Geowhizzer

OK, I've been watching baseball for a long time, and I don't think I've ever seen that happen before.

Geowhizzer

I'm a 52-year-old fat guy, and I may be faster than Alec Bohm.

Don Ho

Great aggressive inning, but come on JT with an awful at bat and Nick "I am lost outside the friendly confines of the bank"Castellanos coming up small. they bring harper home they get a 3 runlead with the Dbacks Bullpen imploding, game over.

Don Ho

Jay I'm a 61 year old man with two artificial hips and I think running backwards I'm faster than Bohm

PhillyPhreak54

How we feeling boys?

9 outs.

Maximum bullpen roulette.

Ser is coming back out.