Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'll never get over that one either.

But the Phils were up 2-1. It was winnable.

Doesn't matter now but farg that hurt me

MDS

the mets showing more heart than the phillies...yeesh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Corpses have shown more life than the Phillies

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 19, 2023, 10:14:01 PMI'll never get over that one either.

But the Phils were up 2-1. It was winnable.

Doesn't matter now but farg that hurt me

sixers were up 3-2 and had no chance....2-1 aint shtein against a superior team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

phillies had the last wc for five minutes about 5 minutes ago and now are three games back of the marlins and 2.5 ahead of the nats

im old enough to remember when people were sarcastically asking if i thought they would be worse than washington

this is why i have no time for homers

MDS

is there any doubt they get swept in chicago
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They're in Philly but yeah

They may not win til mid June against Oakland

MDS

no texas boy, when they go to chicago...im going out and i think ya boy is too

ice grillin you

yeah unfortunately ill be there

Don Ho

I wish I could buy you both a round or two in Chicago. I have a meeting in Miami when the farg sticks are there in August.  There won't be enough Mojito's on Miami Beach to cure my pain when they're 15 games out of the WC.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I mean come on!  This is high school shtein:

QuoteIt was the third time in four games a Phillies starter pitched two or fewer innings, putting the pitching staff in a bind, especially with Sunday a potential bullpen game
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Win streak starts today! 🥴

MDS

its going to be raining all day...i kind figure if they have an excuse to bang it and play 2 tomorrow, they will

gives them the extra arm for the DH which they desperately need and gives whatever arms they used yesterday a breather. their rotation is quite literally in shambles, their depth is decimated by injury/ineffectiveness and theres not much of a fix for this.

PhillyPhreak54

Should've been more active in the off season.

But I am really glad they didn't sign Nola's fraud ass long term. But then again he will end up somewhere else and be dominant. On par with Philly sports.

Anyways the $330m man is sitting today.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 17, 2023, 06:43:10 PMsuch a beautiful phillies loss

they are the most pathetic franchise in sports history for a reason. how do you people get mad over this stuff year after year, i dont get it. its the phillies! k turner!

^^^^