2016 Head Coach Search

Started by Butchers Bill, December 29, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I farging cannot believe it!  The spineless owner has balls!  shtein yah!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Gutting your roster of all talent and drafting a bunch of kids you knew in college, that's one thing. Getting embarrassed week after week in the national spotlight, that's another thing. Beating the shtein out of Jeffrey Lurie's favorite team, that's one step too far.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

In a way, desean is still helping the fans here.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

QuoteJeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane  2m2 minutes ago
#Eagles didn't announce it publicly, but my understanding is that Howie Roseman will return to heading the personnel department.

um
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

For Howie, the war never ended until today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on December 29, 2015, 07:39:55 PM
Please not Brian Billick.

Oh God no, no, no, no.  I'd take June Jones over BB.

QB Eagles

Patriots will throw as much money as they need to at McDaniels for him to stay. He's their heir apparent.

Also keep in mind that the Eagles might be like the fourth or fifth most attractive job opening this offseason.

hunt

i won't pretend to know who the best candidates are but i'd like to see a defensive minded guy come in for a change.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Just get a strong DC who is aggressive

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

QB Eagles

QB Eagles