Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The bone white pants/jersey combination is a good start. I hope they keep that when they throw all this out in a couple years and backpedal hard.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

It's like a video of civilizational collapse. Also do yourself a favor and keep the mute engaged.

I'd kinda like to see the LA fans mass defect to the Chargers. Sure that franchise has plenty of issues too, but they gotta be more lovable than this Kroencke product.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1260583872762449920

General_Failure

General_Failure

Diomedes

interesting graphic for how often each team asks its RB to pass block

https://twitter.com/haydenwinks/status/1261317917074952195 21
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Melvin Gordon on playing in empty venue:  "We didn't have fans anyway...We didn't have many Chargers fans at the game. . . . So I'm not missing much."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Cam Newton, New England Patriot.

PhillyPhreak54

Not surprised by that. Good move.

Diomedes

for their most recent adventure in cheating, the Patriots have been fined $1.1M and they will forfeit a 3rd round pick in 2021 draft.  Also, their camera crews disallowed from games in 2020.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 17, 2020, 05:32:38 PM
I wonder if the QB musical chairs ends with Cam as league MVP on the Patriots. It's already been established that we are on a bleak timeline.

General_Failure

Smart of them to get their camera crews banned from games that won't happen.

Diomedes

How painful to the Patriots is the filming ban?  Will this mean they cannot sell clips to local media, or that they'll have to pay for content of their own games which they want to use in company broadcasts/features?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2020, 11:09:12 PM
Not surprised by that. Good move.

lol who knew j was a bb fanboi

cam was a FA until almost july, signed a 1 year deal for no money and has been a carcass for the past 3 years. hes also now throwing to worst skill position group in the league. its a great move if theyre tanking for trevor lawrence which it appears they are
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They'll actually use that pick to trade for Cyborg Andrew Luck.