Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Hoskins just hit one halfway to Mars. 

Jesus Christ on a cracker. 

Geowhizzer

Been fun to watch him these past few weeks.  Hopefully he can do that on the long term.

Rome

I don't know who the retard is behind home plate who won't shut the farg up with the Phillies chants but they really need to.  Between her/him and the Marlins announcers, I got 3 innings into the game before I had to mute it

MDS

big ups to klentak for keeping this guy in AAA all season so tommy joseph could play 1B and michael saunders/daniel nava could play corner OF
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

they could have brought him up in early june and not lost any of his service time

anyway who cares...if you think hes babe ruth then its good they waited cause him playing would have made the team better and you dont want wins....and if hes a bum which is the most likely scenario then who cares when he comes up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

i dont think hoskins is going to hit a home run every other game for the rest of his career but his peripherals tell you he has a very good chance to be a solid mlb player in the least. nick williams is a different story.

Rome

He's hit at every level and he's demonstrated the ability at this early stage to smash mistakes into orbit.  Plus he looks like he's got pretty good plate discipline.

He may end up being a flash in the pan but then again he may be a monster. 

ice grillin you

even if hes solid shtein even if hes great i dont understand the rage people have for having brought him up now instead of june

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

im going to put a stop to this madness by getting him my fantasy lineup tomorrow...biggest slump ever coming soon

ice grillin you

stanton like farg you rook

MDS

this therien dude is garbage