Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

alfaro with 2 straight 3 hit games that include a homer

jp not even hitting 100 but this guy is lookin legit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

kershaw vs. pivetta on sunday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Motherfarging MAIK MAIK!

PS - Rupp sucks.

Rome

Nice awareness there from Galvis.  fargin meathead. 

PhillyPhreak54

I don't blame him too much there

Stanton make a miracle catch

MDS

ice grillin you

someone needs to explain to me why herrera was so hell bent on running there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

not sure he picked the right pitch but getting to 3rd with 1 out isnt a horrible idea

ice grillin you

he tried to steal 3rd he wasnt going from first to third....thats a horrible idea with a pitcher who is truggling and a hot clean up hitter at the plate

ice grillin you

thats what happens on a day after a night game and daniel nava is playing left field

ice grillin you

incredible slide by saunders

MDS

i was about to comment about how brock stassi sucks then he did that

Don Ho

Nice slide by Saunders.  Thought he was out for sure after he rounded third in record slug time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 27, 2017, 03:18:31 PM
i was about to comment about how brock stassi sucks then he did that

3 for his last 6

.500!