Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i never had a free membership, i just ordered a year off the bat and it went through immediately...speaking of which, i should call them about getting a month credited due to not being able to play because it's being fixed
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

I just played some dude in a little PSU/OSU rivalry game.  Morelli is horrendous in the game he throws the ball all over the place.  I won on a final minute bomb to Derek Williams, he is sick in this game.  I still haven't gotten used to the 360 controllers so I still kind of suck.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Dillen

They added a ton of really nice stuff. Earlier today I played a game as Clemson and was using James Davis the RB, who is a power back. I remembered reading how the smaller DBs go after the power back's legs and one time I was going down the sideline with a DB coming at me so I just straight jumped over the guy. Really nice animation.

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on July 18, 2007, 08:03:18 PM
Ha

My free x-box live membership just ran up. I ordered 3 more months , but its yet to go through I guess. Do they send you a confirm email or something you need to click a link or whats the hold-up? I can't play live. Does it take a few hours?

Buy.com has a deal-- 13 months of xbox live for $39.00.  Pretty good deal, based on what I've seen elsewhere.

mussa

wow, yea it is...thanks  :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on July 18, 2007, 10:38:15 AM
anyone played that new baseball game called The Bigs?  I haven't touched my Wii in about two months but that game looks pretty awesome. 

Phat,

Graphics on 360 are very cool.  All the players look like they are all "roided" up and the facial features are amazing  My son loves the game.  More for good laughs.  They had  a party for his basketball team on Saturday and they busted the game out.  Kids loved it.  They were trash talking and laughing up a storm.  Every kid left there saying they wanted to buy the game.  Parents were horrified when the kids started playing "Saint's Row".

Speaking of Wii, Don Ho juniors sat there for about two months collecting dust.  He never touched it.  Took it back a couple of weeks ago to Gamestop and traded it in for almost the same amount he paid for it.  Clerk behind the counter bought it on the spot! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

So i picked up NCAA 2008 saturday.  I love the Campus Legend, i setup myself as a RB in my HS.  I ended up a 5 star recruit, could only get as high as starting off as 3rd string at Texas.  Then thru practices worked my way so far up to 2nd string.  Definitely a cool new feature. 

Did anyone find the Datel Memory transfer kit for the 360?  I've gone to Bestbuy/Walmart/Gamestop and cant find any around here?  I want to get the rosters updated, they're up on Mussa's site Maddenmania.com, but without the kit i cant do squat. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 23, 2007, 09:15:22 AM
Did anyone find the Datel Memory transfer kit for the 360?  I've gone to Bestbuy/Walmart/Gamestop and cant find any around here?  I want to get the rosters updated, they're up on Mussa's site Maddenmania.com, but without the kit i cant do squat. 

If only there was such a way where you could buy something, and have someone, maybe in a big brown truck, come to your house and give you the product you desire.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Wingspan on July 23, 2007, 09:26:03 AM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 23, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

If only there was such a way where you could buy something, and have someone, maybe in a big brown truck, come to your house and give you the product you desire.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

if i wanted to use that transfer kit, i'd still have to get a memory card, right?  all i have is a hard drive and there is no way to use the transfer kit with that i don't believe.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on July 23, 2007, 09:35:30 AM
if i wanted to use that transfer kit, i'd still have to get a memory card, right?  all i have is a hard drive and there is no way to use the transfer kit with that i don't believe.
i think you can also use Datel Xport system?
the madden Mania site said it supported xport files.  I might just end up getting this thing tonight at gamestop. 

SunMo

nice find...that will probably work nicely

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

i dunno, $40 just so the guys in a video game have names?

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on July 23, 2007, 02:50:38 PM
i dunno, $40 just so the guys in a video game have names?
wanna go halfseys