Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Quote from: General_Failure on April 12, 2007, 10:27:16 PM
Quote from: mussa on April 12, 2007, 10:55:49 AM
is there easier ways to get from town to town? thats a long ass haul between towns even on horseback.

Click on the town in the map and fast travel? It's been a while since I played, so I don't remember how that works.

I did not know that...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

The BIGSTUD

You can fast travel only if you have been in the town itself I believe. I could be wrong.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 13, 2007, 08:19:26 AM
I pretty much play NCAA Football or NHL07.  NHL still has competition and NCAA has gotten better each year. 

I still play NCAA. It is way more fun than Madden IMO.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

mussa

i didn't even see that option for fast travel. my buddy took his ps3 back, so i could care less until i get it myself.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

The BIGSTUD

Well if you ever get it back just click on a town and it should say Fast Travel? Then hit yes.

Seabiscuit36

Picked up R6 Vegas for 360 today finally.  I'm loving it.  Much better than GRAW
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

yes, i'm coming to that realization too, only i got rid of R6 and am playing GRAW
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

I like the little Autobot that GRAW has to scope whats up ahead, but the gameplay is much better on Vegas
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

i think my character has AIDS
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

Vince Young garners the Madden NFL08 cover...and, somewhere, RJS is giddy in anticipation of the carnage sure to follow.

Mad-Lad

I went back and played a few games of Madden 07 (PS2) last night and found the most rediculous roster of all time.  I think it's season 3, but the Chargers offense includes: Philip Rivers, LT, Antonio Gates, TO, Randy Moss, and Mike Alstott.  If that's not rediculous enough, the defens includes: Castillo, Merriman, Zach Thomas, John Abraham, Mike Peterson, William James, and everyone's favorite safety... Sean Taylor.  Oh, and Akers was their kicker.

That being said, i blew them out 40+ - 22

mussa

Thats like the Bears in my franchise. They got Plaxico, M. Bulger, T. Gonzalez and drafted S. Slaton as back-up RB on offense as well as normal starters. Defense they got Lavar Arrington, Roy Williams upgrades. I always play them in playoffs and have a tough time scoring on them.

Does anyone use component plugs for their PS2? Is it much of a difference? I'm thinking about pickin them up since I got the new TV and am not thinking about getting the PS3 for sometime.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on April 16, 2007, 07:52:39 PM
i think my character has AIDS
I hope his teammates know that, blood spatter is deadly

Mad-Lad

Quote from: mussa on April 17, 2007, 12:43:50 PM
Does anyone use component plugs for their PS2? Is it much of a difference? I'm thinking about pickin them up since I got the new TV and am not thinking about getting the PS3 for sometime.

I picked up component cables for my LCD projection tv and it's like night and day how much better it looks.  I was using an S-video cable before.  I'd recommend it.

Seabiscuit36

they're definitely worth it Mussa, I'll look to see if i still have my old cables.  If i do they're yours