Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i might give it a rent.  because after 5 or 6 games of Madden, i usually end up doing all the admin stuff and simming the games anyway
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMoTzu on June 20, 2006, 02:38:24 PM
i might give it a rent.  because after 5 or 6 games of Madden, i usually end up doing all the admin stuff and simming the games anyway

Exactly.  Me too.  I played precisely 10 games of Madden '06.

ice grillin you

i can honestly say ive never played a down of madden (any year)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2006, 03:13:24 PM
i can honestly say ive never played a down of madden (any year)

riveting
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i thought so

ive also never owned a cell phone

i keep it real dog

PhillyPhanInDC

I bet you have a butter pager though, with one of those tight fake gold chains to hook it to your jeans.

Werd life, kicko.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on June 20, 2006, 03:26:50 PM
I bet you have a butter pager though, with one of those tight fake gold chains to hook it to your jeans.

lmmfao :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

hbionic

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 20, 2006, 03:00:23 PMExactly.  Me too.  I played precisely 10 games of Madden '06.

My friend and I have played 120 3-minute-qtr. games between us (not counting 12 seasons in our fantasy league with 5 minute qtrs).  :paranoid
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mussa

anybody pick up head coach? 
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on June 22, 2006, 08:10:26 PM
anybody pick up head coach? 

It isn't available via digital download yet, but I ordered it.  They had a promo code (NFLHCFS) for free shipping, and there was no tax here to be shipped here, so it worked out.  I probably won't get it until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.  No big deal.

mussa

it came out yesterday for game consoles. i might rent it tonight.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, it came out yesterday across the board.  As of this morning, it still wasn't available for digital download on the PC.

It's shipping from Kentucky, so it should actually be here Monday.

ice grillin you

micro league baseball was the best PC game of all-time...nothing will ever top it...i wish it was still around

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: mussa on June 23, 2006, 10:17:12 AM
it came out yesterday for game consoles. i might rent it tonight.

I got it yesterday, but really only started playing it today.  The main problem I see with it is that it is pre FA and Draft 2006, I think it should be updated.  I am the HC of the Jets and I got Reggie Bush and Ferguson in the first I traded Abraham to ATL for pick 15 and that is where I took Brick.  There aren't many quality FAs Runyan may have been the best.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

yo how in depth is scouting draft picks compared to madden?  i wonder if you can load in a draft class like madden.  certainly makes the draft more interessting when you know the players in the draft instead of fake ones.