Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcnabbmvp

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 24, 2007, 03:25:16 PM
Quote from: mussa on August 24, 2007, 02:55:44 PM
my buddy picked up bioshock. played it some last night. badass

It gets better as you go along. I was blown away by the demo but as with many games that are great at first I thought this one would lose its appeal. It hasn't. This game is a 10.

I heard it might be game of the year. even before halo 3 came out.
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

mussa

dn't think halo 3 is out til 08 anyway, bioshock will get GOTY
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

Halo is out in October or November
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

HALO 3 comes out September 25th.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Quasimoto

Can't wait for Halo 3 so when I log online I can validate myself by beating a bunch of 14 year olds.

The BIGSTUD

WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS OF VALUES!
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: King Cole on August 25, 2007, 03:33:38 PM
WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS OF VALUES!

ha, that stupid vending machine circus song is stuck in my head too.

Seabiscuit36

I was having a comeback of epic proportions against Zanshin on Madden, I was down 28-0, came back then my xbox disc became unreadable at around the 1 minute mark  :puke 

SunMo

i'll be picking up Madden tomorrow, then it's game on
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Quasimoto

I bought Madden '08 today.  If any of you guys want an easy win I'll post my XBOX Live name here.   Or PM me.  Whatever makes you feel more comfortable.

mussa

im actually beginning to become alittle disappointed with madden. its all looks and animations, but when it come down to it, its the same damn game if not worse. not as many options as you had in 07 for ps2. menu's are horrible. online play is anything but fun. i played a game tonight and the computer threw 4 interceptions in a row to me, all of which i ran back. i had 4 fumbles, and the cpu had 4 fumbles. then of course in the 4th quarter the CPU makes a run like no other and gets within 10 points after being down 34-9 going into 4th...unstoppable offense...onside kicks, fumbles...not a hint of realism...just awful

why can't EA fix these things?!?
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Dillen

You're realizing this now? Madden sucks.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: mussa on August 27, 2007, 09:11:04 PM
im actually beginning to become alittle disappointed with madden. its all looks and animations, but when it come down to it, its the same damn game if not worse. not as many options as you had in 07 for ps2. menu's are horrible. online play is anything but fun. i played a game tonight and the computer threw 4 interceptions in a row to me, all of which i ran back. i had 4 fumbles, and the cpu had 4 fumbles. then of course in the 4th quarter the CPU makes a run like no other and gets within 10 points after being down 34-9 going into 4th...unstoppable offense...onside kicks, fumbles...not a hint of realism...just awful

why can't EA fix these things?!?

Because they don't have to.

mussa

its more of expecting more out of this game i guess. it was hyped so much...i just know how they take things away that were good to the overall game :boom