Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 25, 2020, 07:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Kamara has five TDs and the Vikings haven't forced a punt in two games

PhillyPhreak54

Check that

Kamara now has six TDs

Diomedes

Only one other player has ever rushed for 6 tds in a game, in 1929.

Hall gonna be collecting his shoes, helmet, whatever they can get.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

They're gonna fine him for wearing those cleats and then ask to put them in the HOF lol

PhillyPhreak54

Tampa went in dry on Detroit.

Zona and SF now

I'm looking forward to the Miami and Vegas game later

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 26, 2020, 05:11:46 PM
I'm looking forward to the Miami and Vegas game later

sounds like a modern day classic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

and the door is open for the god awful bears to get the 7 seed

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Kyler Murray stinks. Garbage QB.

MDS

robert saleh has to get a job somewhere

hes from dearborn and i can think of a team somewhere close to there that could use a culture change
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

If he doesn't get hired by DET they're dumber than we already think they are.

PhillyPhreak54

Fitz had to come dave the day.

Until Agholor went for 85 and a TD

And then the officials with the worst PI call of the year has the Raiders in position to win. Vomit inducing.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow.

Wild ass game.

The Raiders farged themselves.

MDS

lol mack hollins and nelson agholor tracking more balls in the last 5 minutes than they did in the last 5 years for the eagles

fitz with a mitt in his face right on the money in between the DB levels. man jon gruden is trash

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on December 26, 2020, 11:22:50 PM
lol mack hollins and nelson agholor tracking more balls in the last 5 minutes than they did in the last 5 years for the eagles

fitz with a mitt in his face right on the money in between the DB levels. man jon gruden is trash

I wonder if there's some common thread there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on December 27, 2020, 12:00:12 AM
Quote from: MDS on December 26, 2020, 11:22:50 PM

I wonder if there's some common thread there.

Yeah the same one that relates to defensive guys leaving and playing better. Particularly DBs.

Fitzpatrick making that throw...wild. His head was twisted around.