Wild Card Weekend - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2024, 09:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

no bb no harbaugh the rest is negotiable

embiid is a playoff mvp compared to dak, holy shtein

Don Ho

I'm not laughing at anybody yet.  Had Pack held them to O, it's Mercury Morris pop the the bubbly time.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Dan Quinn.  Two old curmudgeons won't end well. would love to be fly on on the wall listening to stretch face telling BB what to do
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

You gentlemen are much smarter than your uncle Bob, but Dallas seems to draft well every year, am I mistaken?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 14, 2024, 06:13:55 PMI'm not laughing at anybody yet.  Had Pack held them to O, it's Mercury Morris pop the the bubbly time.

Normally right to be cautious but Dak is playing like his uniform pants are filled up with diarrhea. He has to get unbroken if they have any chance to mount a comeback.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

This is beyond awesome.  The only thing better would be if Jerry Jones blew his farging skull off in his rape basement of an owners booth.   Hahahahaha!   DALLAS SUCKKKKKKKKSSSSS!

PhillyPhreak54

Dan Quinn's stock takes a hit too. I'd like for him to stay there and be promoted.

This is great.

Rome

It's weird how Fox isn't showing Jerrah after every play.  🤣

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah usually they always show him. We haven't seen enough sad Cowboy fans or Jerry shots.

If Rams win tonight and the Eagles beat TN it'll be Rams at the Linc

MDS

the eagles season was an abject disaster, a historic all time collapse turning a great era into a disgusting team, ruining the reputations of some legendary players

but this, this is good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas is the first team since the merger to win 12 in three straight seasons yet fail to make the championship game

phattymatty

phattymatty

Imagine either of these teams playing right now going against the eagles defense lol.

MDS

the gap is arm talent between stafford/goff and hurts is just preposterous. stafford is a borderline HOFer but man oh man.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.