PhillyPhreak54

SD

ice grillin you

how is he still in the league?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Had his spleen removed to help deal with a blood disease, apparently is on the mend.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I do think Herbig will have a solid career.  Not a Pro Bowler but he'll be a solid contributor.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Michael Jacquet picked up by the Giants
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

BDN is about to sign with Indy

Diomedes

ice grillin you

I can't ever see his name without thinking about the best Linc parking lot shirt ever

We puffin a Blount and smokin Ajayi
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

He only saw action in one Eagles game 25 years ago, but:

QuoteThe former longtime partner of former Washington Super Bowl MVP Mark Rypien filed a lawsuit against him, seeking damages for physical and emotional abuse after years of alleged acts of domestic violence and repeated threats.

Danielle Wade, who had been with Rypien for 18 years, sued earlier this month in Spokane County (Washington) Superior Court. The suit documents alleged incidents from 2008 through September 2020. The two never married, but Rypien had referred to her as his wife in various interviews over the years.

At one point in 2019, Rypien hit Wade with his car and drove over part of her leg, according to the lawsuit. She also alleges that at another time Rypien became enraged while driving and, as she tried to get him to stop, backhanded her in the abdomen. Wade later told her attorney that she had suffered an injury to her esophagus as a result.

SD

Ex Eagle no longer in the nfl. Golden Tate is switching to baseball. He was drafted by the dbacks in 2007

https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphia-eagles/golden-tate-baseball/amp/

Diomedes