Week 13 - Dolphins: Makes Me Sick Motherfarger How Far We Done Fell

Started by MDS, November 24, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I do like the nice long 3/4 jogging speed patterns Alshon is running. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Good call Rhonde, What happened to the pass rush this half?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

this defense is ass.  No excuse they are getting manhandled by Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Bradham with the worst hands in sports.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The Eagles are going to lose by two scores to the Miami farging Dolphins.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on December 01, 2019, 03:51:38 PM
Thank God for LII.

I'm taking my one and only Super Bowl.  This franchise will never smell another one again.

QB Eagles

I can't remember the last time I've been this angry during an Eagles game. And I've seen some shtein.

This is true garbage in a must-win, should-be-easy game.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 01, 2019, 04:09:37 PM
I can't remember the last time I've been this angry during an Eagles game. And I've seen some shtein.

This is true garbage in a must-win, should-be-easy game.

This is shocking but almost expected.  The D line has played will in two or three games all year, Linebackers are ass, secondary is the worst I have seen in my 48 years of following this team. 

QB Eagles

How was the clock still running when Alshon rolled OOB untouched?

Munson

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 01, 2019, 04:14:30 PM
How was the clock still running when Alshon rolled OOB untouched?

Yeah that made no sense to me either
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Its a completion.  To late though.  Fitz will get the ball back and run three straight QB sneaks and gain 25 yards.