Week 13 - Dolphins: Makes Me Sick Motherfarger How Far We Done Fell

Started by MDS, November 24, 2019, 05:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I'm sure this game is going to end with a Fitz pick, but man is it awful just getting there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Every time I see Mills celebrate I fight the urge to vomit. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Let me rephrase that every time I see Mills out there I DO get violently ill.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"He sees a matchup he likes"  sorry Rhonde every QB in the league likes any matchup on Mills.

General_Failure

Imagine a game plan that isn't just "Throw deep at Mills every play."

General_Failure

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Oh boy!  This is great!  We get to see Wentz's first game winning drive!  AND it's against the worst team in the NFL.  So exciting.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on December 01, 2019, 03:46:29 PM
Oh boy!  This is great!  We get to see Wentz's first game winning drive!  AND it's against the worst team in the NFL.  So exciting.

Slow down.

General_Failure

It's really cool to not be able to see a farging thing because of the sliver of sunlight on the hash marks.

Rome