Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

be proud

vorp loves soccer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea i cant speak for other people, but i dislike soccer but love the national team and the world cup. watched the friendly today, good to see jozy get 2. get ready for #brazil2014 to take over the next month. its only going be worse (for you) because the time zones are accommodating.

but i can tell you soccer is plenty popular in all parts of the country...northeast included.

fact: the world cup is the best sporting event in the world and if you dont like it you are just a bad human
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it really isn't....but be proud for the next month

ill be rooting against the us

MDS

i will most certainly....love this month.

you are welcome to watch it or not watch it. i do not care either way.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I will watch none of it unless my girl brings be to a dark skinned country bar...so we cane both hope to god that the americans DIE

MDS

ice grillin you

you too white boy

MDS

hockey...gardening.....trips to asheville....black...

ice grillin you

guilty as charged...im a bleeding heart

Rome

It was a phenomenal experience. 

PhillyPhreak54

But Havas will wake up at 3am to watch the Aussie open and get crunk over the French open??

Come onnnnnnn

Rome

Who gives a rat's ass?

I enjoyed myself immensely.   The best part was hanging with the servicemen & women.  If you see a replay where they had the American flag waving in the end zone stands, I was holding the corner on the bottom with those guys and gals.

Cool stuff, bro.

BTW... that stadium is laughable.  It's undergoing major renovations right now but it's still a farging laughingstock.  Kind of like a second rate college stadium.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 08, 2014, 10:07:58 AM
But Havas will wake up at 3am to watch the Aussie open and get crunk over the French open??

Come onnnnnnn

aussie open >>>>>>>> brah's faking that they love soccer and the usa

two worst sports events are the world cup and olympic hockey

Rome

Your flights of willful ignorance never cease to amaze me.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about yet you cling to your opinions like they're gospel.

It's just unreal.  It's funny, though.

PhillyPhreak54

If there was a way for me to bribe Havas' cable company tech to force all devices in his house, office and car to broadcast nothing but the World Cup I'd be IN