Keeper League 15

Started by SunMo, December 24, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Bench is fine, imo.

I'm meh on waivers.  My other league has waivers and once the Thu games start no one can be claimed until Tuesday morning. Really sucks if you have a guy get injured late in the week or if you have someone whose injury status doesn't become more clear until Fri or Sat.  Then there's also a 24 or 48 waiting period on mid-week drops. So if I drop someone on Tue, he can't be added until Wed or Thu. If that's the system we go to, then yuck.

Rome

In that case drop three extra roster slots.  Dick.

SunMo

please make the waivers rotating and not by record

i'm happy that i finished 1st in the league but i'm sure i'm in for another crushing choke job in the first round
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 15, 2015, 12:38:27 AM
Bench is fine, imo.

I'm meh on waivers.  My other league has waivers and once the Thu games start no one can be claimed until Tuesday morning. Really sucks if you have a guy get injured late in the week or if you have someone whose injury status doesn't become more clear until Fri or Sat.  Then there's also a 24 or 48 waiting period on mid-week drops. So if I drop someone on Tue, he can't be added until Wed or Thu. If that's the system we go to, then yuck.

I agree with Sarge, if we institute waivers like we should, we need to make it start Sunday; not Thursday

SunMo

that's not how yahoo works it.  the only players that lock are the ones that are involved in the games already played.  guys are free agents up until their game starts

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks to the Broncos for letting Antonio Brown eat their asses up. Good job, fargers.

I need Matt Stafford to get yanked or blow a hammy but Megatron to go off with Orlovsky...lol

SunMo

i'm in a pickle because i need stafford to be ok so i can keep my lead against you but in igy's league i'm up 28 on a guy but he has stafford and megatron and i have tim hightower so i don't want stafford to be too good.  either way megatron having a game hurts me

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah that complicates things

I'd say all things considered it would be better for you to advance in the other league. The money is prob much better

SunMo

the money is considerably better.  but farg you anyway

PhillyPhreak54

lolol

I was really hoping to continue your streak of getting knocked out in round 1

Tomahawk

Quote from: SunMo on December 21, 2015, 08:13:22 AM
that's not how yahoo works it.  the only players that lock are the ones that are involved in the games already played.  guys are free agents up until their game starts

False...in one league players are locked starting at kickoff on Thursday, and in other leagues they go on waivers with kickoff on Sunday. That's why people lament about questionable statuses for the afternoon and the night games.

SunMo

I'm in 3 yahoo leagues and none of them work that way.  people are picked up on saturday and sundays all the time.  your league settings are stupid.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 22, 2015, 11:23:57 AM
Quote from: SunMo on December 21, 2015, 08:13:22 AM

False...in one league players are locked starting at kickoff on Thursday, and in other leagues they go on waivers with kickoff on Sunday. That's why people lament about questionable statuses for the afternoon and the night games.

I agree with you. Except the part about players being free agents until their game starts; their free agents 'til kickoff on Sunday

SunMo

Barring any stat corrections I just won the title by .1

hbionic

No stat correction will ever happen in my favor. It's just poetic that I lose the first game of the season by .22 and lose the final by .10

Congratulations Sunny. You put a great team together and made the right moves at the right time. Nice season.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05