Keeper League 15

Started by SunMo, December 24, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

at the end of last year, didn't we talk about incorporating a waiver process into the league? 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice that OBJ got you juuuuust enough points last night before he got shut down....farg

and I get to play the best team without Rodgers

Zanshin

Ha. In my other league, I was facing a guy named Eli Face, and he had OBJ going against me. I ended up beating the guy by a FRACTION of a point. Even if OBJ caught one more pass for negative yards, I would have lost. Suck it, Eli Face.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2015, 11:34:54 AM
Nice that OBJ got you juuuuust enough points last night before he got shut down....farg

and I get to play the best team without Rodgers

You're next on Death Rowe

But on a serious note my team is decent but I've had a few lucky weeks and cacca capoops or whatever the hell that name is supposed to be has a really good team.

Munson

Quote from: SunMo on October 20, 2015, 10:06:18 AM
at the end of last year, didn't we talk about incorporating a waiver process into the league?

Same.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

We talk about a lot of things.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Sarge with a strong 49 pt performance against rusty's 178 this week.  the bye week Seattle defense was a gutsy call that I don't think panned out

Sgt PSN

I wasn't willing to sacrifice one of my stellar position players to fill the void.

I think we've still got 1 week until the trade deadline. Everyone is for sale.

rjs246

Sarge and I have reached a deal on a trade.

rjs gets: Jameis Winston
sarge gets: The higher of rjs' two 5th round draft picks (extra pick acquired from sunny)

Will process tomorrow.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

I am taking the collective silence as the go-ahead to process the trade. I'll be sending a player to Sarge who will immediately drop them and subject them to the standard Waiver process.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Quote from: rjs246 on September 18, 2015, 03:40:10 PM
Trade processed. hbionic had to drop someone from his roster so he 'traded' me Kyle Rudolph, who I will now drop.
UPDATE: Trade processed. I had to drop someone from my roster so I 'traded' Sarge Devin Funchess, who has now been dropped and is available via waivers.

I need to record this somewhere so here are the draft picks I have acquired in next year's draft:
- hbionic's 3rd round pick
- SunMo's 5th round pick (subject to being traded to Sarge, regardless the higher of my two 5th rounders will be his)
- SD's 7th round pick

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

sarge tried to trade me seattle D for an 8th round pick lol

Sgt PSN

I also told Rusty I wanted a 1 & 3 for Jameis.  I operate under the assumption that you're all drunk and agreeable to anything.

SunMo

you are a terrible human (and mostly right)