Keeper League 15

Started by SunMo, December 24, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

You should be fined or have to forfeit draft picks

Munson

I'm sure someone else has more information than I do. I don't believe i'm a cheater.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Just noticed that there was a stat correction (Carr fumble) and 2 points were taken away from me and I ended up losing last week.  Haha! 

SunMo

haha holy shtein i didn't even check, i just knew i lost by a small margin.  that suck for you
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

I never lost a game via stat correction before. This was my first time, I'm glad I lost it to you. It was firm, but gentle. It was perfect. I'm never going to forget this. 

Rome

I cut Hasselbeck and signed Bortles because of Luck being a bitch ass funhole.  Good move there. 

I'm having a year like Chippah.

PhillyPhreak54

I have a lot of RBs

Willing to trade for a good receiver

hbionic

Golden Tate is available.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

SD pushed my shtein in yesterday
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

I was a little skunked last night and apparently I dropped Heath Miller, who plays tonight, and picked up Barnidge from Cleveland. If I weren't getting blown out I'd probably be kicking myself in the ass right now, but I'm not gonna sweat it.

Zanshin

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 12, 2015, 11:16:07 AM
I was a little skunked last night and apparently I dropped Heath Miller, who plays tonight, and picked up Barnidge from Cleveland. If I weren't getting blown out I'd probably be kicking myself in the ass right now, but I'm not gonna sweat it.

I was wondering what happened there. If there was a week for that to happen, though this is a good one. No way you were going to beat Manning and his monster 6 point day.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on October 12, 2015, 08:31:34 AM
SD pushed my shtein in yesterday

I'm only up 52 and you have 3 players going tonight. Not a stretch to see 52 from Brown/Gates/ Woodhead

Was up 48 in another league last week and dude had Brees and Ingram to go and I lost by 1 point

rjs246

I have five rookies and a dude on IR on my roster.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on October 12, 2015, 03:25:40 PM
I have five rookies and a dude on IR on my roster.

Better than 5 kickers

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.