Around The NFL - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2021, 09:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Josh Gordon: "There's no quit in me."

Yes, we've noticed...

QB Eagles

Fins shipping #3 overall pick to SF for #12, two firsts in 2022 and 2023, and a third round pick this year.

Seems like a setup for Jimmy G going back to the Pats.

Also pretty much guarantees Smith, Chase, or Pitts to the Eagles (if the Eagles want them).

MDS

with the advent of the 17th game
-extra home game will rotate conference to conference each year
-4 of those games will be forcibly moved internationally (so over the course of an 8 year period, each team will "lose" one home game to be played internationally)
-teams will still voluntarily give up games to be played overseas
-this is for 22 and beyond, this year looks like 2 london games if that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

first hand of dehsaun watson air thrusting and blowing a load on his stomach during massage sessions

https://t.co/EhgIuF3sOl?amp=1

the maga lawyer involvement and beef with his plantation owners gave me skepticism here....and im not entirely sure if any of this is a criminal act but its obviously not very good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep - he's in trouble.

Friggin idiot

MDS

its a fetish and hes addict.

if his fetish was just getting blown during a massage session he could easily pay someone to do that and no one would ever know or care. but his fetish revolves around doing this to non consenting women and either coarsening them into sex acts or just taking care of it himself. thats part of it, the thrill of throwing the towel off, getting hard and jizzing on himself while they do whatever. pretty gross and he can go die in a fire

QB Eagles

The mere fact that he had >20 different massage therapists over a few months raises all kinds of alarms. I can't think of a non sexual reason anyone would do that.

ice grillin you

Mcshay latest mock has trey lance at 7 and Justin fields at 11??
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

And farging Mac Jones at 3.

SD

Darnold traded to the Panthers for a 6th this year and a 2nd and 4th next season

QB Eagles

QB carousel options I see left out there for teams that want a QB:

Russell Wilson if you're willing to mortgage your whole franchise for a generation
Deshaun Watson if you're cool with serial sexual assault
Jimmy G
Teddy B ($17M price tag)

QB Eagles

Uh oh Phreak

QuoteNFL owners approved a relaxation of rules for the numbers that players of certain positions can wear because of expanded practice squads. Running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, defensive backs and linebackers can all wear numbers in the single digits now if they choose.

General_Failure

Sure, fine, give me a linebacker wearing #2 or something.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 21, 2021, 05:47:48 PM
Uh oh Phreak

QuoteNFL owners approved a relaxation of rules for the numbers that players of certain positions can wear because of expanded practice squads. Running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, defensive backs and linebackers can all wear numbers in the single digits now if they choose.

Booooooooo.

I still am not used to WRs wearing teens. And I loathe the MLB trend where guys wear numbers higher than 59.

Diomedes

I don't get the attachment to numbers.  I couldn't care less which set of numbers a given position is allowed to draw from. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger