CFFFL Draft comments

Started by MURP, August 01, 2003, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on August 03, 2003, 11:39:27 AM
QuoteI want to really really really really really think this one out.  Really.

:-D

Good luck with that.

What's there to think about?  We all know you're going to pick Gagne.

PhillyGirl

Now, if Tomahawk would just get off of KoRn's mom for 5 minutes...we could proceed with the draft....

;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RomeyRome

Quote from: Zanshin on August 03, 2003, 11:39:27 AM
QuoteI want to really really really really really think this one out.  Really.

:-D

Good luck with that.

My point exactly, I'll need a little more time than most to knock off the rust in this brain, if I could only find it. :-X

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 03, 2003, 02:25:07 PM
Now, if Tomahawk would just off of KoRn's mom for 5 minutes...we could proceed with the draft....

;)

What's a classless trailer park skank like that doing with T-hawk?  Doesn't she have any standards?

Zanshin

Murp-- What are the time-restrictions/repercussions for this thing?  Just so everybody knows what's what and if they need to get you a list.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on August 04, 2003, 07:58:48 AM
Murp-- What are the time-restrictions/repercussions for this thing?  Just so everybody knows what's what and if they need to get you a list.

It's Monday and my pick is in. I just follow the rules with every endeavor of my life.

mikey418

So sheep humping is considered a "rule"?
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

joneszilla

Once Troy picks, the next 6 or so picks should go relatively fast.  I may even get to pick this week.   ;D

satoshi

Quote from: Zanshin on August 04, 2003, 07:58:48 AM

Obviously 15 minutes is not enough to me. :P

mikey418

C'mon troy....let's get this party moving.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

satoshi

Wake me up when my turn comes. Thanks.

MURP

there are no time restrictions right now... i like to let people screw it up for themselves first.   If people dont get their picks in and dont send me a list then the time restrictions will go in affect.

troyhstewart

Quote from: mikey418 on August 04, 2003, 09:59:06 AM
C'mon troy....let's get this party moving.

Hey pole chugger, I just got home from a 12 1/2 hour workday.  :flipoff

PhillyGirl

don't worry troy, I'll be amazed if MIkey can even find the thread on where to post his pick.

I mean, its labeled, but he might post it on a thread that sort of looks like the same thread.

;) :D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

ok lets see if PSN can mess up his pick.  ;D